Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When it comes to brows, bushy is back in a big, bold way.
For creative inspiration, think Lily Collins, Cara Delevingne and Emmy Rossum.
The ‘80s brought us thick and unruly brows a la Brooke Shields, and the 90s was all about super-skinny, tight-rope brows, but as they say, everything old is new again.
If you are one of the millions of us who overplucked, overwaxed or lasered off excess brow hair to achieve those perfectly pointed narrow brows, don’t fret, you can get your brows back stat. There’s a method for every budget from faux to pro.
Microblading: Long-lasting Results, Low Maintenance
This is the new “it” brow job and if you haven’t heard about it
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS