Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Almost daily, I take a morning walk–sometimes run– to start the day right. It gets my blood pumping, allows me to check something off my to do list (that would be exercise) and no matter what the weather, I get to spend a little time in nature with my own thoughts and taking in the gorgeous scenery. Lately, said scenery has been bright-colored leaves adorning all the trees — bold reds, vibrant oranges and yellows, not unexpected but always spectacular. This kaleidoscope of color come to life is one of my favorite things about the Fall season. Another of my favorite Fall things? Apples everywhere!
No matter how you slice it, apples are awesome. They’re delicious and nutritious to eat, s
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS