Life would be impossible without them, but did you know that your smartphone could be contributing to premature wrinkles? Staring and squinting at your latest text, tweet or Facebook post can lead to the need for BlackBerry Botox, according to Dr. Brian Glatt, a New Jersey City plastic surgeon.
““The trend for BlackBerry Botox is highly increasing especially among women who are addicted to gazing on their BlackBerries or iPhones all day. Peering at a small screen causes facial strain, around and between the brows, which may cause premature wrinkles on the face,” he stated.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS