Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
In the beauty world, there’s always been lots of talk about pore size, but I’ve never paid much attention to it until recently when I noticed mine were no longer invisible. Small, large or somewhere in between, the size of your pores usually plays a role in whether you’re happy with your complexion, so I set out to arm myself with information about what I could do to get mine back on track and keep them in check.
“Pore size is determined by family history, level of sun damage and smoking,” says Montclair, NJ based, board certified dermatologist, Jeanine Downie. She recommends everyone wear year-round sunblock with an SPF of 30 every day, rain or shine, regardless of ethnicity. And she str
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event