What’s not to love about green tea? From its potential to fight cancer and heart disease to lowering cholesterol, burning fat, fighting diabetes, preventing strokes, and staving off dementia, it’s difficult not to admire this multi-functioning drink, supplement, and ingredient. Green tea’s antioxidants, called catechins, search for DNA-damaging free radicals that could cause cancer and blood clots. And since green tea has minimal processing—its leaves are withered and steamed instead of fermented—the catechins are more concentrated. Consuming, and using, products with green tea are believed to help prevent acne, promote stronger and healthier hair, and leave your skin glowing. He
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS