Photo Credit: Pexels.com
Vacation beauty prep starts well before you pack your bag and print your boarding pass—especially if your trip includes beach or pool time. If your goal is smooth, soft, glowing skin from head to toe, we’ve got a guide to getting it right.
Exfoliation is essential for putting your best face forward, as eliminating the buildup of dry, dull, dead skin cells instantly reveals more youthful, healthier-looking skin. According to New York City Plastic Surgeon Dr. Bryan Forley, “Regular exfoliation has numerous benefits for your skin, including managing excess oil and debris that can lead to acne breakouts, minimizing the appearance of enlarged pores and enhancing the pe
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event