Meet the Director of Medical Aesthetics
Anushka Spa, where Palm Beach ladies and jetsetters go to get pampered and treated, boasts 12,000 square feet of spa, salon, cosmedical center and a world renowned cellulite clinic. Tatler Magazine named it one of the top 10 medspas in the world! Dr. Bonnie Marting heads up the medical aesthetics practice by staying on the cutting edge of cosmetic dermatology to keep her well-heeled clientele coming back for more.
www.yearserased.com & www.anushkaspa.com
1. When did you enter the cosmetic dermatology field? At that time, what was the biggest trend in cosmetic dermatology and how has it changed since in your professional experience?
Photo Credit: anushkaspa.com
THE SILKPEEL EXPERIENCE
On a recent trip to Palm Beach, I succumbed to a much needed Day of Beauty at my favorite girl’s haunt – the gorgeous 12,000 cosmedical mecca known as Anushka Spa in CityPlace. I was visiting to attend the L’Oreal 100th Birthday Gala along with two hundred of the Palm Beach elite and a dozen members of the local press. After making three long trips in three weeks, my skin, hair and nails had taken a major beating and I would have allowed myself to be talked into almost anything. My first and most vital step was an appointment at the Spa to rehydrate my deadly complexion.
My aesthetician, the lively and quick witted Uslin, took one look at my skin under her l
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY