Origins wants you to have a “green” Christmas. For the second year, the eco-forward beauty brand has partnered with influential leaders in sustainability and eco-friendly living to create short videos that offer socially conscious holiday tips. The first video in the Origins 2012 Eco-Chic Holiday Series features Marie Claire Sustainable Fashion Editor Amanda Hearst, who takes viewers inside the legendary Marie Claire fashion closet to discuss the latest in ethical fashions. Perfect holiday gift options include salmon-skin clutches from Osklen, fluorescent purses from Juicy Couture—an alternative to leather—and sweaters and skirts from ethical fashion brand Edun, which donates a por
DR ANDREW WEIL FOR ORIGINS PLANTIDOTE MEGA MUSHROOM EYE MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES: These pads are absolutely great to use anytime to refresh tired, sore, swollen eyes in a flash. They are also great for your whole face to remove all traces of makeup, dirt and grime, except for the small round size and shape. My one complaint is the massive round plastic container that does not seem to fit within such an eco conscious brand. I would love to see these in small portable packets to carry around, and/or a refillable container.
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – These pads are soft and fresh, and leave your eyes clean from makeup, mascara, and dirt without any irritation.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS