Full confession: just recently, I started to notice that my cheeks were looking a smidge sunken in and dragged down—and though I’m still shy of 40, it was taking the rest of my face with it! I was looking more tired and (dare I say it) older. (Okay, my cheekbones weren’t all that bad—but certainly not Angelina Jolie proportions!).
So after a consultation, Dr. Amy Forman Taub of Advanced Dermatology recommended injectable fillers for my cheekbone area to improve their shape and plumpness. By enhancing the volume of and filling in my “lost” cheekbones, it’s essentially like getting a cheek-lift. Actually, the end result is better. It’s practically a lift. As Dr. Taub expla
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS