Photo Credit: canva.com
I think it’s safe to say that everyone has a particular part of their body that they really obsess about. (And if you don’t, more power to you.) It could be your nose, thighs or any other perceived flaw that won’t fix itself, and that’s why many of us turn to dermatologists or plastic surgeons to fix them. In my case, it’s my stomach—and my insecurities started well before I had an 8.5-pound baby and tipped the scale at 200 pounds before giving birth to my one and only son just about 11 years ago. I never took action until four years ago when I tried Ultrashape, one of the first non-invasive fat-reducing treatments. I’d like to say it worked at least a little but looking back,
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS