The saying could very well go, “a cup of green tea a day keeps the doctor away,” and in regards to beauty products, this is certainly true. From moisturizers and toners to exfoliators and even deodorants, the number of beauty products boasting green tea continues to grow. According to dermatologist Neal Schultz, MD, founder of DermTV green tea is one of his favorite sources of antioxidants and it possesses terrific anti-inflammatory powers.
The creator of BeautyRx Skincare, Dr. Schultz uses green tea in his formulations because of its great affinity with the skin. In fact, he says topical application of green tea may benefit the skin even more than drinking vats of the brewed version.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS