Red-faced? Frequent flushing and blushing? Acne-like pimples around your nose and cheeks? You could be suffering from rosacea. As Rosacea Awareness Month comes to a close, we present part II in our rosacea series: treatments that will help you fight the flushing and blushing year round.
Redness is actually a sign of aging and skin thinning – tiny red veins peek through the skin that creates blushing. The hallmark of rosacea, also called “the curse of the Celts,” is facial flushing in response to sun exposure, red wine, spices, smoking, and steam heat. The exact origin is often related to the blood vessels; most people have some broken capillaries and redness around the nose, c
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event