Photo Credit: Jennifer Garner at Neutrogena Summit
Climate change and global warming have been on everyone’s mind lately. Hurricane Sandy and other extreme weather conditions and superstorms have made believers out of many skeptics.
It really is getting hotter outside. In fact, NASA scientists say 2012 was the ninth warmest of any year since 1880. This warming affects everything from our stress levels to our risk of skin cancer, according to leading skin health experts speaking at the 2013 Neutrogena Sun Summit in New York City. (The event also included a cameo appearance by Neutrogena Brand ambassadors and actresses Jennifer Garner and Sandra Echeverria.)
Drew Shindell, PhD, a scientist at the NASA Goddard Institute for
Sublative Rejuvenation™ using eMatrix™ from Syneron is the newest technology to hit Dermatology and Plastic Surgery as the world’s first treatment powered solely by fractionated, bi-polar radio-frequency. Sublative technology is taking the facial rejuvenation world by storm with a novel treatment that works for all skin types and age groups for both women and men. What is unique about Sublative Rejuvenation is the energy used and how the energy is delivered through the skin. Sublative Rejuvenation uses fractionated bi-polar rad
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS