Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
I’ve always had a thing for DIY recipes. Not the ones that need tons of ingredients, spices and more kitchen gadgets than can fit on a standard sized counter. The recipes I prefer are the ones that include a few special ingredients, even less steps to follow and leave you looking and feeling magnificent. They are beauty recipes…and here are 3 that I swear by:
1) THE SKIN SMOOTHING SALT GLOW will rev you up and leave you with soft, silky glowing skin.
Ingredients: 1 cup of kosher salt, 1/2 cup almond oil, 5-7 drops of your favorite essential oil, a glass or plastic container with lid.
The kosher salt does an amazing job of sloughing away dead, dry skin cells.
Sweet almond oil
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS