Photo Credit: Aqua Spa
Body care can be pretty blase if you’re stuck in the same rut. Over the years I have turned to my creamy body butters, shower gels, and soaps out of a sense of duty, but never really putting my heart and soul into the routine. It wasn’t for the lack of good products either, but rather the feeling that many of the products were just one trick ponies or for the need for something a bit more refreshing.
Here are three new products that will truly transform your body care routine:
Aqua Spa Bath Oil ($9.99)
I firmly believe in a bath, over a shower, for that relaxing, muscle-calming state. Aqua Spa, a new bath and body line that is available on Amazon.com, offers three ranges of Bath Soa
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS