For the second year in a row, Neutrogena is sponsoring Wave for Change, a charitable campaign that makes it easy for teens to support a cause of their choice. This July and August, Neutrogena will donate $1 for every Neutrogena Acne, Cleansing or Cosmetics product sold and registered on the brand’s website. The company will donate up to $250,000 to GlobalGiving, an internet-based network that connects donors directly to the causes they care most about. Teens can choose to support a disaster relief, environmental or educational cause, each spearheaded, respectively, by Neutrogena brand ambassadors Vanessa Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere and Miranda Cogrove.
It’s simple to participate.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS