To paraphrase Madonna, “we are living in a digital world.” Grandmothers use Facebook, smart phones can hail a cab or a date, and supermarkets are so yesterday. Beauty too has gone digital, with specialized makeover, purchase, and treatment apps that tell you what, when, and where to buy a product or service.
But these user-friendly functions just scratch the service of digital’s reach. To keep up with consumers’ insatiable demand to be connected at all times, beauty companies are directing more and more resources to digital research, marketing, and innovative selling platforms.
In fact, beauty industry think tank, the Master’s Degree Program in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marke
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY