To paraphrase Madonna, “we are living in a digital world.” Grandmothers use Facebook, smart phones can hail a cab or a date, and supermarkets are so yesterday. Beauty too has gone digital, with specialized makeover, purchase, and treatment apps that tell you what, when, and where to buy a product or service.
But these user-friendly functions just scratch the service of digital’s reach. To keep up with consumers’ insatiable demand to be connected at all times, beauty companies are directing more and more resources to digital research, marketing, and innovative selling platforms.
In fact, beauty industry think tank, the Master’s Degree Program in Cosmetics and Fragrance Marke
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON