Photo Credit: amazon.com
We have all heard the old adage, you are what you eat, and this is especially true when it comes to skin.
That’s both the premise and the promise of the 8-Week Healthy Skin Diet, a new book written by Karen Fischer.
“Your skin is made from the foods you eat, so if it’s letting you down, a simple diet make-over can make you feel a whole lot better about yourself,” she says.
Beauty in the Bag was intrigued and sat down with Fischer, who is based in Australia, to get the scoop on the foods that we should and shouldn’t be eating if we want to improve the look and feel of our skin.
BITB: What is the healthy skin diet?
KF: The 8-Week Healthy Skin Diet is a program for
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY