Photo Credit: sephora.com
Today, it’s all about Alphabet City when it comes to your beauty regimen: BB, CC, and even DD Creams.
Dr. Dennis Gross of DG Skincare doesn’t cut any corners when it comes to his products and formulations: from the Vitamin D Serum to the new CC Cream, his product creations stem from his practice and are always innovative and bar-raising in all aspects. So, when we heard of Dr. Dennis Gross Color Correction Cream SPF 18 debut ($36), we had to try it
DG Skincare Color Correction cream offers seamless coverage and is light enough to enjoy wearing in the summer. It offers several nice to have features: coverage, anti-aging benefits, and a breathable and natural-looking formula. While man
Just in time for the spring and summer weather comes two new brightening treatments specifically designed to diminish dark spots and make your skin brighter than the sun. The latest breakthrough in retinol research from the clinic of Dr. Dennis Gross (you know him as DG Skincare) involves ferulic acid, with naturally derived actives.
Ferulic acid protects from and helps reverse sun damage—and is perfect for the warmer days ahead when you’ll be outdoors more and more. It’s a plant-based antioxidant that is enriched with other vitamins to promote healthy skin. The new Ferulic Aci
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY