Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Before Wonder Curl, Scarlett Rocourt was using four to five different products to tame her naturally thick and frizzy curly locks to only temporarily achieve smooth definition. Frustrated by the products on the market that made claims of working miracles for curly hair, Scarlett decided it was time for her to turn her ideas for better hair days into a reality.
Knowing that a hair gel should provide smooth definition to curls of all textures, she set out to create a humidity-proof, dry and weightless product. After months of making different formulas and trial and error, the Get Set Hair Jelly was created and still remains a best seller.
BITB spoke with Scarlett about her inspiration be
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY