Dolce & Gabbana’s latest fragrance entry is not just one but six scents composing a lineup called the Velvet Collection. The range is all about luxury – the particularly Italian Baroque luxury loved by the designers. Like their fashions, the fragrances celebrate the lushness of the Sicilian countryside and lifestyle. The result is a blend of tradition, innovation and opulence.
Each of the six scents draws from a specific inspiration that is important to the designers and includes vintage Italian ingredients. Check out the fragrances below along with their olfactive family and inspiration.
Velvet Wood: Oriental Woody – lacquered wood.
Velvet Patchouli: Woody Chypre – iconic
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS