Dolce & Gabbana’s latest fragrance entry is not just one but six scents composing a lineup called the Velvet Collection. The range is all about luxury – the particularly Italian Baroque luxury loved by the designers. Like their fashions, the fragrances celebrate the lushness of the Sicilian countryside and lifestyle. The result is a blend of tradition, innovation and opulence.
Each of the six scents draws from a specific inspiration that is important to the designers and includes vintage Italian ingredients. Check out the fragrances below along with their olfactive family and inspiration.
Velvet Wood: Oriental Woody – lacquered wood.
Velvet Patchouli: Woody Chypre – iconic
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS