Photo Credit: instagram.com/obaloil
A lot of products cross my desk, but every now and then something comes along that makes me take a double take and thank my lucky stars that this is what I do for a living. Obal Oil ($80) is one such product destined for a cult-like following.
It was developed by top makeup artist Walter Obal who was searching for the perfect moisturizer to use on all those who sat in his chair. It needed to have intense hydrating benefits while being easily absorbed into skin, perfectly prime skin for makeup application, and also work for those with different skin concerns including sensitive and problematic complexions. It just wasn’t out there so Obal decided to make his own.
After much tweaking, l
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY