We love shiny hair, glossy lips and the occasional lustrous eye, but oil slicks on the face are not such a good look. With summer in full swing, controlling oily skin, particularly across the T-zone, can become a full time job. Never fear, the beauty makers are on the case with mattifying products to keep you grease free.
Dr. Brandt pores no more anti-aging mattifying lotion ($60) – Apply this fast-absorbing, oil-free lotion after cleansing to control excess oil and mattify shine. It also works as an anti-aging hydrator. Infused with apple stem cells, the mattifying lo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS