We love shiny hair, glossy lips and the occasional lustrous eye, but oil slicks on the face are not such a good look. With summer in full swing, controlling oily skin, particularly across the T-zone, can become a full time job. Never fear, the beauty makers are on the case with mattifying products to keep you grease free.
Dr. Brandt pores no more anti-aging mattifying lotion ($60) – Apply this fast-absorbing, oil-free lotion after cleansing to control excess oil and mattify shine. It also works as an anti-aging hydrator. Infused with apple stem cells, the mattifying lo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS