We love shiny hair, glossy lips and the occasional lustrous eye, but oil slicks on the face are not such a good look. With summer in full swing, controlling oily skin, particularly across the T-zone, can become a full time job. Never fear, the beauty makers are on the case with mattifying products to keep you grease free.
Dr. Brandt pores no more anti-aging mattifying lotion ($60) – Apply this fast-absorbing, oil-free lotion after cleansing to control excess oil and mattify shine. It also works as an anti-aging hydrator. Infused with apple stem cells, the mattifying lo
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS