High-definition cameras deliver exceptional clarity and resolution to images they capture, but they also highlight skin imperfections. This was the issue Kasey D’Amato and her husband, Stephen D’Amato, First Assistant Director of some of primetime TV’s hottest shows, discovered while on set with actors and actresses. Wanting to develop an all-natural skincare line that would improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and protect collagen from UV and IR radiation, Kasey and Stephen scoured the globe in search of the most innovative and effective natural ingredients. With her passion for skincare and more than 10 years experience as a Dermatology PA, Kasey co-developed Airelle
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS