Photo Credit: abe.com
Mirror Mirror on the Wall: Who will take home the coveted Mirror Ball? Even if you don’t religiously watch Dancing with the Stars, you can certainly learn a lot about style and glamor from the dancers and their celebrity partners. Beautyinthebag spoke to Miami plastic surgeon Leonard Tachmes, New York dermatologist Doris Day and hairstylist Cynthia Fraioli to help you look like a star even if you are not planning to dance with one.
ABC’s Dancing with the Stars (DTWS) has morphed from dancing with the vaguely familiar to a veritable star-making machine. This surprise hit has propelled many a celebrity to fame or back to fame from the brink of obscurity.
Comebacks aside. The da
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS