Spots Be-Gone With Acne Options Available in the UK
I’m not sure who started the rumour that toothpaste is the miracle cure for spots and blemishes but they were wrong. Who wants to go to bed with a minty blob on their face, which inevitably will spend more time sticking to the pillow than treating your spot? Whether you are going through a tricky teen phase, you get the occasional break-out or full-blown acne darkens your day, the following selection of tips, products and services researched and compiled by BITB should help you out of a spot of bother.
Take a look through all the weird and wonderful ingredients and systems available for you to choose from for effective zit-zapping and
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY