Photo Credit: Pexels.com
Just in time for spring cleaning, I tried the Stacked Skincare Dermaplaning Tool to slough away dead cells from a long, chilly New York winter.
The Dermaplaning Tool is an at-home facial exfoliation treatment that uses a sterile single edge blade to remove the buildup of debris, dead skin cells and peach fuzz that build up to dull your glowy skin. By exfoliating the outer layer of dead skin, the Dermaplaning Tool helps to reveal smoother, brighter skin.
Here’s what you get for $75: One reusable silver metal handle with replaceable blades designed for only 4 uses each. That’s it! Please don’t try to use your blades for more than 4 uses – dull blades can just irritate your skin and won’t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY