After running around a bit more than usual, staying up later than my 10:00pm lights-out, and the fact that I hadn’t been as diligent with my skincare routine lately, my complexion looked as tired as I felt. The timing could not have been better when the invite from American Laser Skincare on NYC’s Upper West Side arrived. I scheduled some time to road test SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ that I have heard such rave reviews about.
SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ is a treatment that simultaneously incorporates a form of microdermabrasion and supplies the patented Dermalinfusion (the insertion of specific serums into the skin) to treat lackluster or photo damaged skin, melanoma, hyperpigme
Photo Credit: anushkaspa.com
THE SILKPEEL EXPERIENCE
On a recent trip to Palm Beach, I succumbed to a much needed Day of Beauty at my favorite girl’s haunt – the gorgeous 12,000 cosmedical mecca known as Anushka Spa in CityPlace. I was visiting to attend the L’Oreal 100th Birthday Gala along with two hundred of the Palm Beach elite and a dozen members of the local press. After making three long trips in three weeks, my skin, hair and nails had taken a major beating and I would have allowed myself to be talked into almost anything. My first and most vital step was an appointment at the Spa to rehydrate my deadly complexion.
My aesthetician, the lively and quick witted Uslin, took one look at my skin under her l
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY