We know all about the miracles that keratin performs on hair – straightening and smoothing curly, frizzy and wavy locks. But what about skin? According to the scientists behind the creation of the new Retrospect skincare line, keratin stimulates cell growth and production of collagen proteins that reduce lines and wrinkles, as well as boosting the skin’s own antioxidant defense system.
But not any type of keratin will fight the signs of aging. The 8-product Retrospect collection includes Replicine™ Functional Keratin®, an ingredient that has actually been proven effective in wound healing and treating rare skin disorders.
Replicine™ Functional Keratin® heals skin and fights
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS