With his finger on the pulse of the latest cosmetic treatments and procedures, Dr. David E. Bank is the founder and director of The Center for Dermatology, Cosmetic, and Laser Surgery in Mount Kisco, NY – named one of the top ten laser centers in the country by Self magazine.
Dr. Bank has over 20 years experience in the filed of dermatology. A frequent guest on television shows including 20/20, The Today Show, and Good Morning America, he is a go-to skincare expert when it comes to such issues as skin cancer and the newest technologies and treatments. Additionally, he serves as a regular resource for the nation’s top health and beauty publications.
After receiving his M.D. fro
Both clinician and researcher, Dr. Amy Taub is a board-certified dermatologist who is the founder of Advanced Dermatology, a state-of the-art medical and cosmetic dermatology practice in Lincolnshire, Illinois. She also founded www.skinfo.com , a professional skincare website that offers physician-dispensed and cosmeceutical-grade skincare products and product information to the public. In addition, she founded SKINQRI, Advanced Research in Dermatology, which tests the safety and efficacy of pharmaceuticals and laser treatments. Born and raised in the Chicago area, Dr. Taub graduated from Northwestern University Medical School in 1985 and completed her internal medicine int
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS