It’s that time of year again – time to get smooth and bare all!
According to BEAM Laser Spa in New York City, clients come in year round to keep stubble under control, but March through September is their busiest season. Beam’s laser of choice is the Candela GentleMax laser that gives amazing and has a special cooling device to blast the skin’s surface while the active hair follicles are destroyed, making it almost painless.
But if you’re not quite ready to check into a laser clinic, you don’t need to look like a caterpillar with these new DIY hair removal helpers.
bliss ‘fuzz off’ foam ($32)
[caption id=”attachment_49220″ align=”aligncenter” width
All hair was not created equal, and there are some areas where girls just want a clean slate rather than a thick jungle. Thank goodness then for hair removal options, both professional and at-home varieties.
Lasers are the gold standard of hair removal and can be used on nearly every part of the body from face to legs to men’s chests. Complete elimination requires a series of 6 treatments spaced about 3 months apart. Prices range from roughly $200 to $1,500 per treatment, depending upon the area of the body, but package deals are usually available. Treatments are performed by doctors, nurses, estheticians or physician assistants depending upon the state.
Today, lasers can be used on
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS