Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Thanks to Baby Foot Original Exfoliation Foot Peel growing numbers of people are putting their best feet forward on the Internet via ‘foot selfies’ along with praise about the product’s “gross, yet amazing” results.
With more than 11, 300 ratings of which 60% are of the five-star ilk, Baby Foot is definitely a fan favorite. The main reason for their popularity? They work and they work well, like really, really well.
Here’s the deal: After washing your feet thoroughly, (warning: taking short cuts may affect the results, according to many online reviewers), you place your feet –even if they are of the “horrible, dry, cracked desert floor” variety in two plastic booties
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON