GORGEOUS HAIR DEMANDS THE RIGHT TOOLS
Still using nylon or plastic bristles that pull out delicate strands? Or is your brush missing more than a few pins that got stuck in your hair? Well it’s about time you invested in the health of your hair with one great brush for all seasons. Quality lasts for quite a few good years, so you won’t have to replace your brush often.
Natural boar bristles will be easier on your hair than garden variety plastic brushes. Natural bristles also help to distribute oil from scalp to ends where you need it and increase shine. The worst kind of brushes for your hair are plastic or nylon that have double bristles of two different lengths. These can d
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY