My love of cinnamon isn’t limited to the Fall and Winter seasons though now is the time that I like to put cinnamon sticks in a pan of water and let them simmer on the stove, infusing the whole house with a wonderful scent. I also like to sprinkle cinnamon into my morning oatmeal, add it to homemade cookies and I’ve even been known to enjoy a whiff or two straight out of the spice jar. There’s just something about cinnamon that I can’t get enough of…and apparently I’m not alone.
“While I love a dash of cinnamon in my chai tea latte, this spice is also a wonderful beauty ingredient,” says Indie Lee, founder of an eponymous all-natural skincare line. “It brings blood to the surface of
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS