Photo Credit: Myndspa.com
When I was fresh out of Barnard, I was treated to a mani at the famous Red Door Salon by a woman who I considered to be a mentor. It was a huge treat for me and started me off on a lifetime of professional beauty treatments. The iconic Elizabeth Arden Red Door on Fifth Avenue was truly THE beauty institution of it’s time for a lot of very posh women.
Fast forward to 2019 and Red Door Salon & Spa has just undergone a comprehensive modernization. Now known under the moniker Mynd Spa & Salon, the brand has a fresh and uber modern zen-like feeling, a huge departure from the original. The new menu will feature bespoke beauty and wellness services covering massage therapy, body treatmen
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS