The swim club is closed, the kids are back in school and I’m starting to think about the gorgeous chunky knits, leather boots and denim that I’ve been seeing in all my favorite stores. But, if history repeats itself (and believe me it does,) before packing up my summer clothing and welcoming fall with open arms I’m pretty sure we’ll be experiencing a bit of an Indian summer once again.
Since I like to be prepared, I’ll be arming myself with some cooling cucumber beauty products and I suggest you do the same. Dr. Sunanda Chugh, owner of NYC Anand medical spa, recommends using products that contain active, natural ingredients. “Cucumber has been used in beauty regimens forever for its re
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS