Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
When you want to plump up lines and furrows or restore facial volume that’s declined with age, look no further than hyaluronic acid (HA). A naturally-occurring component of our skin, this skin-rejuvenating molecule is capable of holding 1,000 times its weight in water, making it a superior hydrator when injected into the skin or slathered on it. Whether you want to start slow or hit the doctor’s office ASAP, here’s your guide to hopping on the HA bandwagon.
The mist: Skin Inc. Pure Serum-Mist ($55)
Packed with low molecular weight HA (i.e. smaller molecules that have an easier time getting into the skin), moisture-holding humectants and mineral-rich Onsen water, this multitasking
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS