Recently, I spent a day of pampering at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa flagship in New York City. There are many reasons to indulge in a spa experience—a cleansing facial, a deep-tissue massage, a full-body scrub—but my goal that day, was to get a brand new haircut and groomed eye brows.
The Red Door Spa is one of the most trusted names in the business, and they offer everything from haircuts, coloring services, and styling, to brow waxing, manicures/pedicures, and of course, a good hot stone massage or two. If visiting the flagship location, be sure to get a cut with Zahir Ziani, national creative director of Red Door Spas, and a wizard with his shears. Ziani will take one look a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS