Roses – symbols of love, adoration and passion – are practically synonymous with Valentine’s Day. But did you know that roses also are endowed with therapeutic properties that make them especially beneficial to the skin and ideal for skincare products. Rose oil, both moisturizing and a free radical fighter, derives from an ages old extraction process that originated in Persia centuries ago. Today, it takes about 2,000 flowers to produce one gram of oil. But price is no object when it comes to beauty and Valentine’s Day. So get your sweetie to check out the list below or treat yourself to a rose infused gift.
EXPERIENCE THE RADIANCE
[caption id=”attachment_20131″ align=”aligncen
Nothing makes you go aaahhh like a cool spritz on a hot day. Today’s explosion of face misters, sprays and spritzers have got you covered – whether your skin is craving hydration, in desperate need of extra toning or oil control. Misters also help set makeup so it stays put longer, and refresh your skin with a quick pick me up. Just spray, let skin air dry or pat dry, and you’re good to go.
6 Must Have Spritzers
Avene Thermal Spring Water – the all time gold standard, thermal spring water misters are great pick me up for skin anytime. La Roche Posay, Evian are other favorite brands. Check out the handbag sizes to carry them with you and go.
Decleor Fresh Hydrating Mist for Face
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS