Photo Credit: Jill Stuart Spring/Summer 2014
It’s hard to believe that New York Fashion Week, which wraps up on September 12, is all about Spring/Summer 2014 fashion and beauty trends. While that season may seem like a lifetime away, it’s obviously never too early to start thinking about trends, and what not to wear.
After purveying the shows and schmoozing backstage, here are some of my fave beauty trends you’ll spy next year:
NUDE LIPS AND LUMINOUS SKIN
Thakoon Spring/Summer 2014
Many shows, from HONOR to VPL, shied away from the rich red or coral lips that were so popular last spring. Instead, the lip looks are more muted while eyes are more emphatic than last year. Says Romy Soleimani, makeup artist and creative directo
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS