Photo Credit: deborahlippmann.com
No matter what you’re hiding in your shoes the rest of the year (no judgement here!) there’s no excuse not to step it up a notch during the warmer feet baring months. Sandal, flip flop and barefoot season is upon us, which means that your feet need to look and feel their very best all the time. That’s where the pedi comes in and there’s so much to love about it: the silky soft feet, the uninterrupted “me” time, the look-at-me color choices. Proper cleansing, smoothing, and coloring will keep your feet fresh, clean, energized, soft and gorgeous.
Here, a triple threat most likely to inspire a foot fetish:
CLEAN: The Foot Mate System ($40) is just the ticket for anyone looking to take be
Photo Credit: La Mer Eye Concentrate ($185)
Few things sparkle and say beauty like Nordstrom’s beauty department, especially if you’re in a pinch and running short of breath and time. From La Mer to Estee Lauder, Nordstrom’s beauty department is an elegant display of the creme de la creme. Which is why, in order to whet your appetite for last minute shopping, we interviewed Beauty Stylist Megan Dugan from Nordstrom, The Grove in Los Angeles to get a sense of what to buy this holiday season, and what’s trending.
BITB: How are Nordstrom Beauty’s Holiday offerings different this year?
Deborah Lippman R&B Mini Nail Lacquer, Nordstrom Exclusive (All Photo Credits: Nordstrom)
MD: Nordstrom’s holiday offerings this year a
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS