Packing right and light is the secret to successful traveling, especially in the summer when airports and train stations are flooded with resort bound vacationers. We know all too well that beauty products deemed essential can take up precious space. After all, with the airport restrictions on liquids, gels, and lotions, how do you justify bringing your entire toiletry regimen and still have room for clothes? To lighten your beauty load—and your luggage—here are some products that are great multi-taskers. Now you can laugh in the face of the TSA’s 3-1-1 rule!
In celebration of its launch of Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator, Estee Lauder is offering a 7 day supply of DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti Oxidant Crème SPF 15 – the perfect partner to Idealist – with a $50 purchase. Just go to http://www.esteelauder.com/, order whatever products strike your fancy and enter the code PARTNER at check out. The offer expires on June 8, 2011 at 11:59 pm and includes free shipping.
For your purchase, you may just want to try out the new Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator ($58). It’s touted by the company as the first fast
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event