Photo Credit: drugstore.com
Deodorant that fades discoloration in your armpits? Razors that condition your skin as they get rid of stubble? A hairbrush that also moisturizes brittle hair? Multi-taskers can be major time savers (and money savers) for busy women on the go. We LOVE this trend of innovative and unexpected combo grooming products from big brands that you can find at the drug or grocery store with prices starting at $5 bucks.
Dove Advanced Beauty Clear Tone Deodorant Skin Brightening is the first and only U.S. deodorant designed to reduce underarm redness and dark marks that can result from irritation during shaving. Quiet as it is kept, darkened skin in the underarm area is a source of embarrassment fo
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY