Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The runways and celebrity award shows give us lots of insight into what the major beauty trends will be going forward. When it comes to hair, last year’s long, wavy, sexy hair isn’t going anywhere, but you can also expect to see lots of chic, polished styles and inspired updos.
Neil Cleminson, Australia’s top hairstylist and co-founder of bhave predicts “artsy hair with a touch of playfulness” including the wet look, braids, ponytails, buns and hair accessories, giving you lots of opportunities to mix things up.
SUPER SLEEK: This is hair that’s so shiny and sleek that it almost looks wet. Trending right now is wearing it long and straight with a center part, but you can switch up your
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY