For those of you that thought you needed longer legs, bigger boobs or less wrinkles to attract your dream man, you’ll be pleased to know that these features are not top of a British man’s tick list!
BITB has found that various studies carried out lately in the UK, have all shown that your smile plays an important role in attracting an ideal partner. Let’s face it, for millions of UK singletons, any help in the dating game will be most welcome. It seems that in the UK, teeth are comparable to a peacock’s tail or bird’s song in the attraction-stakes. They signify good health and a genetic superiority, which is imperative when humans choose a mate – if only on a subconscious level for
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON