Photo Credit: pexels.com
Skin discoloration can add years to your visage, even if you have smooth, lineless skin courtesy of at-home skincare and professional intervention such as BOTOX and fillers. With summer in full swing, extra sun exposure can make dark spots worse, despite your most diligent sun protection efforts.
If summer has you seeing spots in the form of freckles, lentigines, melasma or other dark patches, fret not because there are a variety of ways to brighten your overall complexion both at home and in the doctor’s office. Over-the-counter and non-prescription dark spot brighteners may include kojic acid, glycolic acid, retinol, licorice extract, vitamin C, arbutin, mulberry, soy and polyphenols.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS