Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
There are dark circle correctors, and then there are dark circle correctors (operative word being ‘CORRECT’).
From Clinique’s uber popular Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector ($39.50) to the latest flex-tipped wunderkind, Avon’s Anew Clinical Absolute Even Dark Circle Corrector ($30), the market is filled — no, littered — with items that promise the supermoon and fall short. But there are those that are the quiet achievers and Avon’s Dark Circle Corrector is one of them. Scientists at the company have worked overtime to create a key ingredient — what they call a Shadow Erase Complex — which includes kudzu root extract and fennel fruit extract that promise to brighten dark circles a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY