Photo Credit: palovia.com
There is a new wave revolutionizing beauty and it’s all about gadgets. At-home devices that firm and tone, fight acne, remove hair, diminish lines and wrinkles, and brighten teeth among other benefits are becoming increasingly popular as consumers look to take control of their beauty procedures, according to panelists at the recent HBA EXPO presentation entitled, “Devices: The New Frontier for Skincare and Personal Care.”
“Home care devices continue to show strong growth and increased consumer acceptance. Fueled by their convenience, greater ease of use, portability and advanced efficacy, more affordable devices that can reverse sun damage, remove hair, reduce discoloration, and
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS