Maybelline New York goes haute with its newest spokesmodel. Swedish supermodel Friday Gustavsson was just signed with the iconic American makeup brand, which is part of French beauty giant L’Oreal. Frida joins a rooster of other American and international models that represent Maybelline, including Christy Turlington, Julia Stegner, Kemp Muhl and Shu-Pei Qin.
While not a native New Yorker, Frida definitely relates to the aura of the iconic American brand. “A Maybelline New York woman is strong and confident—I love that attitude,” she stated.
The Stokholm native began her modeling career in 2009, when she opened the Valentino Haute Couture show in Paris. That breakthrough mome
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS