Maybelline New York goes haute with its newest spokesmodel. Swedish supermodel Friday Gustavsson was just signed with the iconic American makeup brand, which is part of French beauty giant L’Oreal. Frida joins a rooster of other American and international models that represent Maybelline, including Christy Turlington, Julia Stegner, Kemp Muhl and Shu-Pei Qin.
While not a native New Yorker, Frida definitely relates to the aura of the iconic American brand. “A Maybelline New York woman is strong and confident—I love that attitude,” she stated.
The Stokholm native began her modeling career in 2009, when she opened the Valentino Haute Couture show in Paris. That breakthrough mome
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS