Maybelline New York goes haute with its newest spokesmodel. Swedish supermodel Friday Gustavsson was just signed with the iconic American makeup brand, which is part of French beauty giant L’Oreal. Frida joins a rooster of other American and international models that represent Maybelline, including Christy Turlington, Julia Stegner, Kemp Muhl and Shu-Pei Qin.
While not a native New Yorker, Frida definitely relates to the aura of the iconic American brand. “A Maybelline New York woman is strong and confident—I love that attitude,” she stated.
The Stokholm native began her modeling career in 2009, when she opened the Valentino Haute Couture show in Paris. That breakthrough mome
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS