As befits the legacy of designer Hubert de Givenchy (think Audrey Hepburns’ LBD in Breakfast at Tiffany’s), the spring launches from Givenchy Beauty are curated, exquisitely designed, and objets d’art that you will want to hold and own.
Case in point, the Ecrin Prive Eyeshadow Quad ($73). The compact alone will make you want to go out and grab this limited-edition palette. Heavyweight and composed of silver zamak (a metal alloy), the top of the case boasts a rivet pattern straight off the runway of Riccardo Tisci, the house’s designer since 2005. Inside, four muted shades are said to reflect the atmosphere of a plush hotel. Taupe, gray, and beige are useable, dare, I say practical
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS